New York jewelry designer, Lele Sadoughi, who is moving to Chelsea is hosting a sale at her showroom in Soho. Deals are from 30% to 80% off retail. Lele started her eponymous label in 2012 after designing for J.Crew. Her creations are vintage-inspired geometric designs many are gold-plated with hand-cut crystals.
The sale starts today… We haven’t been to check out the deals. But they sent us photos of some of the pieces to give our readers an idea of what they’ll find.
Examples of markdowns includes:
- Orbit Chandelier Earrings in all colors at $45 (orig. $245)
- Stone Satellite Bracelets in Coral and Turquoise at $175 (orig $350)
- Milky Way Bracelet in Burgundy at $140 (orig. $285)
- Beaded Fan Necklace in Midnight at $250 (orig. $395)
- Stone Cube Slider Bracelets in all colors at $115 (orig. $240)
Where/When: 611 Broadway (North of Houston); May 14-15 (9am-7pm)