Starting tomorrow, Japanese-label pas de calais and its brother brand Sage de Cret is hosting an end-of-season sale. Joining them is high-end handbag and accessories label, Henry Cuir (bags hand made from start to finish near Milan).
The sale is being held at in the basement of the pas de calais’ Soho boutique on 482 Broome Street on March 23 and 24th. The items on offer are from the winter collection and are 60% off the apparel.
Here’s a price break-down of highlights:
- Men’s Button-downs now from $128-$144 (orig. $320-$360)
- Women’s wool coats now from $260-$308 (orig. $650-$770)
- Knits from $88-$232 (orig. $220-$580)
- Dresses from $168-$232 (orig. $420 $580)
- Blouses now at $128 (orig. $320)
- Trousers now at $112 (orig. $280)
The Henry Cuir handbags are 30% to 50% off retail. Below are some examples of pricing:
- Black bowler bag is now $1,210 (orig. $2,420)
- Weekender is now $1,550 (orig. $3,100)
- Wallets is now $812 (orig. $1,160)
- Belts range from $336-$455 (orig. $480-$650)
We love the quality of the pas de calais fabrics, how they’re mix together in the pieces which are elegant and relaxed. If you are a fan, it’s worth stopping by. You could wait for the Sample Sale which has better pricing but the store manager told me that he wasn’t sure there would be much merchandise to warrant one this season.