While the Marimekko is being billed as a warehouse sale, it’s more of an end-of-season sale with merchandise at 50% off retail.
The sale is being held at the label’s store on Fifth Avenue in the Flatiron. You’ll know which items are on sale since they have signs on the racks.
On offer are women’s clothing, accessories and home goods. Staffers told us the merchandise is from past collections.
Shoppers will find items with Marimekko’s signature bold prints. If you don’t see your size, ask a staffer who is more than willing to help.
Examples of pricing include the following:
- Dress $175-$197.50 (orig. $350-$395)
- Belts $37.50 (orig. $75)
- L/s knit top $87.50 (orig. $175)
- Pants $197.50 (orig. $395)
- Skirt $130 (orig. $260)
- Top $67.50-$97.50 (orig. $135-$195)
- Tunics $112.50 (orig. $225)
- Shoes $247.50 (orig. $495)
- Large Canvas Bag $130 (orig $260)
- Apron $32.50 (orig. $65)
- Pillow cases $25 (orig. $50)
- Tea pot $57.50 (orig. $115)
- Glasses 2/$2.50 (orig. 2/$5)
Click here to our Calendar Page for location/date/time details of this and other sales taking place in New York City.