The avant-garde shop, IF Boutique, is holding it’s bi-annual basement sale this week. The first day was Wednesday. Already the selection was looking thinned out when we stopped in Thursday night.
This shop which sells high-end designer merchandise for both men and women has a cult following and many of its customers come to the sale on the first day. Thus, the thinning of merchandise. That said, there were still some standouts.
Highlights Include the Following:
- Margiela T-shirts $125
- Mens Rick Owens black peacoat $1,043 (was $3,475)
- Ann Demeulemeester silk black sleeveless dress $167 (was $585)
- Margiela black blazer $576 (was $1,020)
- Margiela navy cardigan $449 (was $1,495)
- Dries van Noten navy wool winter coat $1,110 (was $3,700).
- Ivan Grundahl (sp?) chunky knit pullover $144 (was $575)
- Johnny Farah Handbags $65-$250
Click here to our Calendar Page for location/date/time details of this and other sale events in New York City.