Fivestory New York – the luxury retailer in an Upper East Side townhouse selling high-end designer merchandise is hosting a sample sale at 150 Greene Street in Soho.
Unlike past sales, this season doesn’t have as much of a selection.
We stopped in after work and already some of the selection was already thinning out.
We hit up the footwear which had quite a few one-offs. That said, there were some styles in other sizes. It’s worth asking the sales staff if they have your size. There’s a variety of footwear – flats, mules, boots, heels, sandals and espadrilles.
The clothing is hanging on racks throughout the space organized by style. There were multiples of the same style as well as one-offs.
Accessories and jewelry are near the registers. If you’re looking for knitted hats, they did have a few cute ones from Eugenia Kim.
Standouts Include the Following:
- GBTSO tunics $45(orig. $225)
- Calvin Klein plastic floral dress $319 (orig. $1,595)
- Nina Ricci blouse $259 (orig. $1,299)
- Carolina Herrera blouse $258 (orig. $1,290)
- Giambattista Valli houndstooth jacket $705 (orig. $3,525)
- Giambattista Valli trousers $250+ $1,265; $175(orig. $875)
- Nina Ricci $198 (orig. $990)
- Mansur Gaveiel $131 (orig. $525)
- Sergio Rossi suede knee high boots $373 (orig. $1,495)
- Gianvito Rossi $203 (orig. $815)
- Paul Andrew velvet mules $161 (orig. $645)
Sale ends this Sunday, Jan 28th. Click here to our Calendar Page for location/date/time details of this and other sale events in New York City.