Don’t let the unseasonably warm and humid weather stop you from looking for deals on cool weather gear. Winter will be here soon!
Eric Javits wants to help you update your fall accessories at its sample sale which has been extended through this Friday, September 29th. We stopped in Wednesday evening to find plenty of fall/winter chapeaux as well as a variety of handbags. Check out the photo gallery below to see the selection.
Highlights include the following:
- Persian fur beret $125 (orig. $400)
- Wool felt hats $40 (Stanwyck, Fanny were $198)
- Ultra suede beret $65 (orig. $250)
- Wide brim wool felt Raquel $45 (orig. $225)
- Wool felt Twiggy $80 (orig. $425)
- Rain floppy $60 (orig. $250)
- Patchwork pouch $75 ($295)
- Zip clutch $40 ($165)
- Pearl clutch $60 ($360)
- Belize bags $40 ($360)
- Jade bags $50 ($425)
Click here to our Calendar Page for location/date/time details of this and other sale events in New York City.