The Echo Design holiday sample sale draws shoppers every season who are either looking to update their fall/winter accessories or purchase gifts for friends and family. This season, the sale is taking place at Echo’s offices near Bryant Park instead of Metropolitan Pavilion were it was held for past seasons.
At this sale, shoppers will find pieces from Echo as well as Ralph Lauren and other labels. The space is large and long and items are well organized by style, color and for gloves sizes.
Let’s begin with the items by Ralph Lauren which is why we’re here in the first place. Before we start, let’s just say that we did notice that there wasn’t as much Ralph Lauren items as previous sales. The RL items are in the back of the space. There are wool and leather gloves, wool scarves and hats, silk scarves and more.
Standouts include the following:
- Ralph Lauren large cashmere scarf $100 ($195)
- Ralph lauren wool scull cap $20 (was $45)
- RL leather/wool men’s gloves $30 (was $68)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren leather/wool $25 (was $60), wool blend scull cap $18 (was $40)
- Silk scarves $22 (was $48)
- Wool/cashmere blend scarf $68 (Was $158)
- Wool blend cabled scarf $33 ($78)
On tables near the front are scarves by British brand Richard Allan. The designs are reminiscent of the 1960s with bold bright colors. One cashmere scarf that caught our eye was on sale for $175 (orig. $365).
Echo Design Pricing Examples:
- Echo shawls $30 (was $68)
- Echo leather/fur trim gloves $42 (was $98)
- Echo touch gloves $18 (was $45)
- Sleepwear tops $15/bottoms $12
- Decorative pillows $16
- Shower curtains $12
- Cotton sheets $30
- Coverlet $50
As you can tell from the sale pricing, the markdown is nearly 60% off retail which is not a huge discount. But shoppers here were still buying!
Click here to our Calendar Page for location/date/time details.