The beauty sale event at 260 Fifth Avenue offers a varied selection for the beauty obsessed. We stopped in to check out the selection during Monday night’s preview. What we found were Artis’ luxury plush brushes for body and face. They may look like a Victorian-era hair brush but some are calling them the makeup tool of the future. The brushes are ergonomically designed hat complement facial contours. At this sale, they’re about half off the retail price.
Also on offer is the popular Asian skincare line, Dr Jart+. At this sale, shoppers will find BB (beauty balm) and illuminating creams, makeup with SPF. Plus, a limited selection of masks. There was a lightweight sleeping mask as well as a multi-pack for different needs.
Also joining this sale is Cover FX (vegan and cruelty free) with a selection of makeup, concealers, powders and makeup brushes.
On a table on its own are hair styling tools by ghd known for its flat irons.
Here are is a breakdown of what we spotted:
- Concealers: Deep and Light colors
- Pressed setting powders: Light, medium and deep
- Highlighting powder – Sunlight color
- Custom blot drops oil control
- Custom enhancer drops – sunkissed
- Custom cover drops: G60, N120, N100, N90, N70, N60, N50, N40, N25
- Cover Click: G80, G60, G50, G40, G30, P50, P40, P30, N110, N80, N70, N60, N40, N35, N30, N25,
- BB brush Radiance boosting glow cover (exp 2019)
- Water max sleeping max $19 (expires 2019)
- BB beauty balm multi-action skincare SPF 25 $14
- Every Sunday UV Illuminating SPF 36 $14
Check out the photo gallery below to see what else is on offer and the price list. Also, make sure to check the expiration dates, especially for the skincare products. Sale ends this Sunday, February 4th. Click here to our Calendar Page for location, dates and times of this and other sale events in New York City.