Looking to score some deals on designer duds but not up for a sample sale this week? The good news is that Century 21′s summer sale is well underway. George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler was recently spotted shopping at the Upper West Side C21 where Artsy Anna stopped in earlier this week and snapped up some photos of accessories. The sale doesn’t have a firm end date yet but it typically goes through the end of July.
Here’s a look at some of the deals you can expect to find:
· Calvin Klein swim print halter one piece bathing suit now $53.32 instead of $79.97 (value $152.50).
· Jessica Simpson polyester snakeskin high low belted dress now $30.65 instead of $45.97 (value $89).
· Seven pleat maxi skirt now $17.31 instead of $25.97 (value $54).
· BCBGeneration brown peep toe pump with basket woven upper and cover heel both man mad and raffia- wrapped platform is now $43.32, instead of $64.97.
· Boutique 9 fuchsia/red/orange woven leather ballet flat is now $35.32, instead of $52.97.
· Nine West sneaker peep toe sling back wedge with white canvas upper and pink/purple multicolor wedge and platform is now $33.31, instead of $49.97.
Century 21′s designer merchandise is up to 75 percent off retail prices at all store locations. Click here to find a store near you…